Contents Insurance

In some circumstances, you may only wish to insure your personal belongings by taking out a contents policy. This policy will insure you against accidental damage, loss or theft of items such as your phone, tablet, laptop, owned appliances, cameras or other specified items. Any damages from unforeseen and unintentional mishaps caused by you, or a visitor, can be covered.

GIA can guide you when considering specifying items on your insurance policy. Specified items are high in value and typically include jewellery, artworks, bicycles and electronics such as computers and cameras. Specifying items on your insurance policy allows you to list them separately to cover them for their full amount, rather than for the set limits.

Talk to the team at GIA to see if this is the best suited type of policy for you.

GIA Insurance Brokers - Search Icon

Not sure what kind of insurance best suits you?
We're here to help

Request a Call