Landlords Insurance

Extreme weather is the new normal and climate change is having an unprecedented impact on our lives. There are many examples in recent times of major property damage due to the harsh Australian climate, with events such as bushfires, floods, cyclones and hail storms. You can act to protect what matters most to you and ensure you don’t suffer a significant asset loss in a time of crisis.

You can also protect your property from any damage to contents that you have provided for your tenant’s use and cover loss of income in the instance of unpaid rent. This type of policy covers the full property including sheds, garages, carports and the dwelling itself.

Contact the team at GIA to discuss the type of cover required for your rental properties, including contents, liability, loss of rent and rent default against events such as:

  • Accidental Loss or Damage
  • Earthquake
  • Explosion
  • Fire or Smoke
  • Impact Damage,
  • Lightning or Thunderbolt
  • Malicious acts
  • Riot or Civil Commotion
  • Storm, rainwater or run-off
  • Theft, Burglary or Housebreaking
  • Tsunami, Water or other liquid damage.

See also Strata and Contents Insurance

GIA Insurance Brokers - Search Icon

Not sure what kind of insurance best suits you?
We're here to help

Request a Call