Caravan Insurance

Enjoying life on the road or living the grey nomad lifestyle can mean insuring more than just your caravan. GIA can cover for your caravan, including the annexe, contents and any other specified items if they are accidentally damaged, stolen or burnt. Caravan cover is often more inclusive than accidental loss or damage. GIA can advise you regarding contents insurance, which will cover your caravan in the event of a break in, as well as any stolen goods such as microwaves or equipment.

If you are purchasing a brand new caravan, much like a car, you may wish to consider a new caravan replacement policy. This type of cover insures you for a limited number of years from initial registration, and enables you to have your caravan replaced with a like for like, or close match to the same make and model. Motor burnout insurance will cover any appliances like air-conditioning or refrigeration, which require replacement or repair.

Depending on your travel plans, you may wish to consider travel insurance (See Travel Insurance Cover). However, if you’re only leaving for a quick getaway within short range, traveller’s benefit insurance may be more suitable. This will cover your accommodation and transport costs if you breakdown, or experience health related issues while on the road. We understand caravan usage can vary, so please contact us to find out which of the following covers will best suit your needs:

  • Accidental loss or damage
  • Contents Cover
  • New caravan replacement
  • Motor burnout
  • Traveller’s Benefits (see also Travel Insurance to compare your needs)

See also Travel, Trailer (camper trailers) or  Transit Insurance

GIA Insurance Brokers - Search Icon

Not sure what kind of insurance best suits you?
We're here to help

Request a Call