Heavy Motor Insurance

GIA are able to provide fleeting companies, earth movers and heavy-transport operators with the appropriate insurance Australia-wide to ensure that you are covered in the event of a break-down, theft or damage caused by accident or natural disaster. If you have employed or contracted people to operate the vehicles, then you are legally required to apply insurance in the event of an accident. If you or your company own or operate one of the following, contact GIA to keep your heavy vehicles protected:

  • Loaders
  • Tractors
  • Earthmovers
  • Forklifts
  • Buses and coaches
  • Tow-trucks
  • Croppers
  • Large carriers
  • Oil tankers
  • Any vehicle over 10 tonnes
GIA Insurance Brokers - Search Icon

Not sure what kind of insurance best suits you?
We're here to help

Request a Call