Commercial Hull Insurance

A ‘must have’ for marine business, commercial hull insurance provides cover for tugs, dredges, workboats, barges, charter passenger vessels, skippered charter vessels, commercial fleets and retail operations, such as houseboats. GIA can assist you in finding the appropriate insurance to suit your needs.

GIA Insurance Brokers - Search Icon

Not sure what kind of insurance best suits you?
We're here to help

Request a Call