Commercial Motor Insurance

Commercial motor insurance is essential for any individual or organisation that owns or operates a vehicle as part of daily business operations. This includes tradesman and professionals, to major fleeting companies who control or operate trucks and other motor vehicles. If you have employed or contracted people to operate the vehicles, then you are legally required to apply for insurance in the event of an accident.

GIA can provide a tailored solution to suit your business needs, whether it be for a single vehicle or truck, or a fleet. Trailers, plant and equipment can also be included in your policy. Commercial motor insurance protects the individual or organisation against accidents and injury, theft, and damage. GIA’s insurance solutions provide peace of mind, and focus on getting you back on the road with minimal disruption. You are able to insure a range of vehicles under the one policy for simplicity and ease of administration. Commercial motor insurance should be considered if you own or operate any of the following vehicles for business reasons:

  • Sedans, wagons and utes
  • 4X4s
  • Motorbikes
  • Buses and coaches
  • Goods carriers
  • Farm vehicles

Ensure you are protecting yourself, your employees and your organisation, and speak with the team at GIA about your commercial vehicle insurance needs. Whether you choose comprehensive cover, fire and theft or legal liability, GIA will work with you to identify the vehicles that require cover and provide a detailed proposal to help you make an informed decision.

GIA Insurance Brokers - Search Icon

Not sure what kind of insurance best suits you?
We're here to help

Request a Call