Heavy Motor Insurance

GIA can provide fleeting companies, earthmovers and heavy-transport operators with the correct insurance to ensure that they are covered in the event of break-down, theft or damage caused by accident or natural disaster.

Heavy motor insurance should be considered by any individual or organisation that owns or operates one or more of the following vehicles:

  • Loaders
  • Tractors
  • Earthmovers
  • Forklifts
  • Buses and coaches
  • Tow-trucks
  • Croppers
  • Large carriers
  • Oil tankers
  • Any vehicle over 10 tonnes

Commercial, fleet, and heavy motor insurance - Australia wide

We can assist you with the most applicable and dependable insurance solutions.