Commercial Motor Insurance

Commercial motor insurance is crucial for any individual or organisation that owns or operates a vehicle for business use. This includes tradesman and professionals to major fleeting companies who control or operate trucks and other motor vehicles.

Commercial motor insurance should be applied to protect the individual or organisation against accidents & injury, theft and damage. If you have employed or contracted people to operate the vehicles, then you are legally required to apply insurance in the event of an accident.

Commercial motor insurance should be considered if you own or operate any of the following vehicles for business reasons:

  • Sedans, wagons and utes
  • 4X4s
  • Motorbikes
  • Buses and coaches
  • Goods carriers
  • Farm vehicles

GIA  will identify the vehicles which require coverage and can generate a detailed quote to help you make an informed decision.